COMINFO’s Dual RFID Proximity readers support RFID cards and tags at 125 kHz and 13.56 Mhz frequency in read-only or read/write mode. They are also compatible with NFC technology.
These smart devices for contactless identification stand out for their luxurious design and glass surface with intuitive LED backlight as a navigation light. In addition, their key features also are an automatic dimming (in light conditions it makes the LED backlight brighter) and vibration feedback when a key is pressed for PIN input.
According to the configuration, Dual RFID Proximity readers are equipped with WIEGAND, RS485 and USB interfaces for easy communication with other devices.
- Automatic LED backlight-dimming
- Vibration feedback for PIN input
- Luxurious design in two colours
- Combination of glass elements and an intuitive LED backlight as guidance light
- Compact housing for easy implementation and any purpose
- Various types of output communication interface
- Support standard types of RFID cards and tags at 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz
- Available in rectangular and square shape
+6221 5316 0862
website by Kurzor, s.r.o.